The Tensiometer K6 for rapid determination of interfacial tension and surface tension ,has become indispensible in science, demonstration and practical use, in chemical and industrial laboratories and is used very successfully wherever it is necessary to test the effectiveness of emulsifying agents, soaps and wetting agents and to indicate the presence of oxidation and polymerisation in fats, organic and inorganic oils and fuels, etc.
Features of the Educational Tensiometer K6
- Interfacial tension and surface tension measurement using ring method
- Simple, user-friendly operation
- Instrument is supplied with Platinum ring and vessel
- Measuring range 0-90 mN/m
- Basic tensiometers for rapid determination of the interfacial tension and surface tension of liquids
- Du Nouy Ring method